Ingredients: 1/2 lb of medium sized shrimps, 5 pieces of garlic, 3 oz. flour, 1 piece of egg, 2 spoons of tomato sauce, 1 lime, 1/2 spoon of sugar, salt and pepper.
* Clean the shrimps, remove the heads, keep the tails
* Clean garlic, and slice thinly. Sprinkle over the shrimps.
* Make a mix of the flour, egg, with enough water, salt, and pepper.
* Heat oil on a pan.
* One by one, put the shrimps into the pan by first dipping it in the mix above. Fry until golden.
* Put on a plate, pour tomato sauce over them.
* Tomato sauce: Heat tomato sauce, add sugar, and lime juice