Ingredients: 2 litres of fish stock, 2 medium-sized crabs, 100 gram ginger, 50 gram scallions, 50 gram Indonesian parsley, salt, pepper to taste.
* Make fish stock by boiling fish bones in 8 cups of water
* Remove these bones after a few minutes.
* Wash crabs, split into several parts
* Cut ginger into very thin slices
* Cut scallions and Indonesian parsley
* Reheat stock for about 5 minutes, put everything into the stock
* Add salt and pepper to taste
* Baby corn soup
Ingredients: 5-6 ears of baby corn, 5 spoons of milk, 1 spoon of butter, 1 spoon of flour, salt and pepper.
* Boil baby corn and let it cool
* Grind/powder corn with a blender
* Heat butter, put flour after it melts, mix evenly
* Put in powdered corn with salt, pepper, and milk
* Let it sit for five minutes in medium heat