When forced to cook their own breakfast menu, we definitely want a fast and easy bolted. Recommendations for you is egg and beef sandwich specials. This menu is very suitable as a breakfast menu. Therefore, kratif cuisine dish is quite filling. Judging from the nutritional content, this dish is also quite complete because it contains of protein, fiber, minerals and many vitamins that exist in a variety of diverse materials used.
And, equally important is, egg and beef sandwich special was very easy to make and practical. It did not take much time to membautnya. You also can create their own wish to combine the materials used to taste. Surely you are more creative than me.
Want to know how to make it? Consider the egg and beef sandwich recipe following specials. It's also important to listen to the tips. This recipe is equal to 2 servings.
Ingredients to make egg and beef sandwich specials:1. 4 pieces of white bread, remove dark edges.
2. 2 chicken eggs raw.
3. 2 pieces of bacon.
4. 100 grams of cheese, shredded.
5. 1 tomato, sliced ??to size according to taste.
6. Few leaves of spinach.
7. 1 stick of sausage, cut to size according to taste.
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
9. Butter or margarine to taste.
Tips to make egg and beef sandwich specials:1. When you want to get a taste of spicy you can add chili peppers or chili sauce.
2. Number can be adjusted to taste bacon.
3. In addition to the bacon you can also use minced meat or other types of meat.
4. After entering into the mold of white bread, white bread pressed-press so dense to provide enough space for all of the material when loaded in the mold.
How to make egg and beef sandwich specials:1. Rub bread with margarine or butter, cut into pieces. Stacking up evenly and do not get any holes into the cake mold made of aluminum.
2. Enter bacon, sausage, tomato, and spinach leaves.
3. Add raw egg on it.
4. Sow with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or so with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
6. Egg and beef sandwich specials are ready to be served.