A fried chicken recipe that will be cooked in a creative way. Chicken meat that has been cut into pieces soaked with some kind of basic spices to give the right flavor. After that, the chicken is well coated with flour flavored base.
Want to know how to make it? Consider creative recipes fried chicken following. It's also important to read the tips.
Materials or processes to make creative recipes fried chicken:1. 1 chicken, cut into pieces depends your needs.
2. 1 tablespoon oyster sauce.
3. 13 cloves of garlic, crushed. Take 3 cloves of garlic that has been crushed, separated.
4. 2 spring onions.
5. Sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
6. 400 grams of high protein flour.
7. 100 grams of tapioca flour.
8. 1.25 teaspoon baking powder.
9. Water ice is available.
10. Salt and pepper to taste.
11. Enough cooking oil for frying.
Tips to create or cultivate creative recipes fried chicken:1. Once washed, jerky meat chicken with lemon juice or lemon to get rid of the fishy smell.
2. When trouble gets garlic whole, should be replaced with garlic powder are sold in the market.
3. Do not wear a big fire when frying, it is advisable to wear a small fire mediocrity in order to mature evenly.
How to create or cultivate practical recipes fried chicken:1. Mix 3 cloves of garlic that have been mashed with sufficient ice water, stirring until well blended, set aside.
2. Mix high protein flour with sugar, pepper powder, salt and baking powder and set aside.
3. Mix 10 cloves of garlic that have been mashed with salt, sugar, pepper powder and oyster sauce, stir until well blended.
4. Chicken jerky with the above mixture, let sit for approximately 15 minutes.
5. Balut chicken with tapioca flour, lift, dip it in ice water which has been mixed with garlic that has been crushed.
6. Lift, jerky mix flour with a high protein, while that of flour kneaded sufficiently powerful sticking to the surface of chicken meat.
7. Heat the cooking oil.
8. Fry chicken until cooked and yellow brown.
Thank you for reading practical recipes crispy fried chicken.